San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We’ll hear success stories from entrepreneurs, each taking different paths to hatch their start-ups. We’ll discuss incubation, acceleration and going it alone, as well as the pros and cons to each. Which path is right for you? Come find out!
Enjoy an intimate evening at the museum with food and drink, learning from our experienced panelists on how to bring the heat to your start-up.
This event will sell out, so get your tickets now!
And a special thank you to our sponsor: Silicon Valley Bank.
Our Featured Panelists:
- Bobby Johnnson, Co-Founder & CTO of Interana, former Facebook Engineering Director
- Qasar Younis, Founder & CEO of TalkBin, acquired by Google
- David Vivero, Co-Founder & CEO RentJuice, acquired by Zillow
- Todd Elsberg, COO of Rocketspace
- Panel Moderator: Dafina Toncheva, Partner of USVP
This will be a festive evening with friends, food and food for thought.
6:30 - 7:00 Check-in, drinks, heavy appetizers, mingle with other young professionals
7:00 - 8:30 Speaker panel
8:30 - 9:00 More drinks, food & networking
Our last event was packed ... you don't want to miss this!
Check out photos from our recent ByteNight at the museum.