Harvard Business School PLD Reunion 2014 NYC
Friday, October 3, 2014 from 11:30 AM to 5:15 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Join us for the
Harvard Business School
Program for Leadership Development
NY Reunion @ the Historic Harvard Club of New York
- Arrival (11:30am -12:00pm)
- Opening (12:00pm - 12:10pm)
- Lunch (12:10 - 1:00pm)
- Networking on Steroids, Difference Makers & PLDx (1:00pm - 3:00pm)
- Get to know your fellow PLD alumni, network like a champion and receive invaluable advice from PLDers' vast multi-faceted personal and professional lives. Find out about their post-PLD learnings, experiences and insights!
- Learn more about PLDx (http://pldx.org) a new social media platform.
- Learn some ways to make a difference by PLDers for PLDers.
- Presentation by Prof. Linda Hill + Q&A (3:00pm - 4:00pm)
- One of the "Thinkers50" Top 50 global management gurus. She is the Wallace Brett Donham professor of Business Administration at HBS and also chairs the School's Leadership Initiative. She is the co-author of "Being the Boss", "Breakthrough Leadership" as well as, most recently, "Collective Genius", the book named one of “The 20 Best Business Books” of the summer of 2014 by Business Insider.
- Coffee Break (4:00pm - 4:15pm)
- Story of a Multi-generational Private Business (4:15pm - 5:00pm)
- Ms. Bernard, General Manager, MILLESIMA-USA (https://www.millesima-usa.com) imports wines from all over the world. She is a fifth-generation member of a family operating vineyards in Bordeaux, France. Ms. Bernard will bring treats for all to savor during her presentation on multi-generational business learnings!
- Closing (5:00pm - 5:15pm)
- Review the day and adjourn to later join PLDers for the optional evening program.
We look forward to seeing you!
- HBS PLD NY Reunion Planning Team
P.S. Also don't forget the Global PLD Summit in London on September 12!
Please note that this event is only for past or present participants of the HBS PLD Program.
Please note our cancellation policy:
100% refund up to 30 days before the Reunion
cancel up to 2 weeks before event: 50% refund
cancel after 2 weeks before event: 0% refund