Harper College - Confidence and the Job Search (12/20/2013 9:00 am)
Friday, December 20, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Harper College - Workforce and Economic Development presents
Confidence and the Job Search
Friday, December 20, 2013
9:00 am - 10:00 am
In this interactive workshop you will learn how to:
- Build confidence and understand the emotional aspect of the job search
- Explore career opportunities
- Develop marketing skills (beyond the resume)
- Conduct the job search (beyond the on-line job boards)
- Create networking strategies (including LinkedIn and other social media sites)
- Integrate interview skills (preparation, logistics and follow-up)
Presenter Dave Gladstein is the Director of Business Strategy and Content Development for The Careers Collegeand is founder of Coaching College Grad. His diverse career includes over 30 years of corporate experience in the Telecommunications sector in both Engineering and Management. In 2008, Dave transitioned from the corporate world to become a Career and Job Search Professional. Dave holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Southern Illinois University and a Master of Science degree from Illinois Institute of Technology in Computer Engineering. Dave also holds a Certified Professional Coaching degree from the International Coaching Academy and is an ICF certified coach.
This workshop will be held at:
Harper College Professional Center
650 E. Higgins Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173
If you have questions email WED@harpercollege.edu
R.S.V.P. REQUIRED FOR THIS WORKSHOP!
This workshop is at no cost to the client. Online registration is required. No registration at event. Registration closes on Thursday, December 19 at 5:00 pm.