Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION AND THE
HARLEM STARS FOR HEART COMMITTEE CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO THE
HARLEM GO RED FOR WOMEN
Join CBS's Dr. Max Gomez and WBLS’ Lenny Green for a day full of lifesaving information as they introduce you to heart-health experts like:
• Dr. Valentin Fuster, Cardiologist and Director of Mount Sinai Heart the Zena and Michael A. Wiener Cardiovascular Institute
• Dr. Jennifer Mieres, Professor of Cardiology and Population Health/ SVP, Office of Community and Public Health, North Shore-LIJ Health System
• Dr. Olajide Williams, Chief of Staff of Neurology, Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology, Director Acute Stroke Services at Columbia University Medical Centerand many more!
Also, don’t miss:
• Interactive breakout session and complimentary health screenings
• Valuable education materials to share with your family, friends and neighbors
• A heart healthy lunch
• A special auction to benefit the American Heart Association’s life-saving mission
ADMISSION IS COMPLIMENTARY (Suggested donation is $10)
You must RSVP in order to attend.
Will you be a shining star for Harlem?