San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Ashwin Gulati (Bio ), General Business Advising
- Rebekah Wu (Bio), Venture Capital
- Patrick Reilly (Bio), Intellectual Property
- James Huie (Bio), General Legal Advising
- Greg Fisher (Bio), Manufacturing
- Michael Keer (Bio), Product Development
- David Schroeder (Bio), Manufacturing
- Gavin Fish (Bio), Crowdfunding & Product Marketing
When our founders joined forces in 2007, they had diverse backgrounds and varied interests. However, they had one important thing in common: Danae, Eric and Slava each tried to raise money for something they were passionate about, but they came up short. They had great ideas, the passion to work hard, and good networks, yet access to funding through traditional channels proved limited. The trio was determined to find a solution to the problem. Indiegogo was born; the crowdfunding solution that empowers ideas and enables people to donate funds easily.
- At Indiegogo you'll find a welcoming, supportive community that embraces collaboration, fearlessness and authenticity. You provide the passion, we'll provide industry leading tools and support to help you promote your campaign and raise funds quickly, easily and securely. Have a look around and get inspired by the amazing people and campaigns raising funds every day. You could be the next, great success story!
TFG provides strategic advisory services to qualified technologists and technology companies to help them get to the next level. TFG’s focus is on assisting with the commercialization of technology products or services and with the preparation of raising funds. TFG charges no fees for its services and takes no ownership interest in client companies. TFG’s charter is to help technology companies start, grow, and thrive.
TFG is committed to helping develop qualified technology-based companies. Advising services are offered at no cost to clients, which is made possible through funding provided by the SBA and other private entities. TFG is able to work with a set number of clients at any one time, and therefore requires an application to be accepted. Clients are accepted on a three-month basis initially with the possibility of renewal based on client’s commitment to the strategic direction as outlined by TFG Advisors.