Happy Valentine's Special! Sale! Everything Chocolate™ $53.99 < $59.99
New York, United States
Promo code: season
Happy Valentine's Day! This is the perfect tour for your valentine!
Everything Chocolate, with tastings of only the finest chocolate drinks, desserts, and pastries in both Authentic and Exotic Culinary Worlds!
You’re probably used to comforting yourself up to a cup of classic hot chocolate especially in this cold weather. In this tour, you are not going to just have any cup of hot chocolate but the richest; it tastes like a cup of melted chocolate! The baked good tastings will be as exciting and delightful!
Additionally, you will visit both world-class and local sweet/chocolate-focusd establishments while touring and learning about NYC’s historic neighborhoods including East Village, Flatiron District, and Union Square - where holiday market and Manhattan's most popular and largest farmer market are located.
Your chocolate-tasting journey includes delicious tastings of the following:
- City’s Best and Richest Hot Chocolate
- Popular Chocolate Bonbons (from a world famous chocolate factory/café)
- Chocolate Cookie Elcair (named the best elcair from New York Times at a popular Asian fusion dessert club)
- Doughnut (made fresh in house on demand, likely the best and finest doughnut shop in NYC, with exotic flavors like Chocolate Salted Caramel, Chocolate w/ Earl Grey, and Chocolate w/ Cocoa Nibbs)
- Chocolate Babka or Rugelach (named the best babka from New York Magazine)
- Chocolate Cannoli from one of the oldest and highest rated italian pasticceria
Want to have a unique and mouth-watering experience of world chocolate cultures? Join us today. All tastings are included in your ticket price of $59.99!
For additional information, visit http://foodtoursofny.com.
*Optional tasting - you have an option to purchase out of pocket.
|Terms and Conditions:||Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours'sTerms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability.
|Duration:||2.5 - 3 hours|
||Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.|
|Weather:||Takes place rain or shine.
Some are taste on the go and some are seated. There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
||12 persons per tour.|
|Gratuity:||A standard gratuity in New York City is 15%. If you had a wonderful time, our tour guide would greatly appreciate your gratuity.|