Happy Hour @ Butterfield 8 with T-Mobile, Samsung and EZWim
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“The enterprise that does not innovate ages and declines. And in a period of rapid change such as the present, the decline will be fast.”
- We are in the midst of a Mobile Data Revolution: Global mobile data will increase x 18 from 2011 to 2016. (Cisco)
- Organizations are leveraging technologies that didn’t exist even six months ago
- Organizations that are able to take advantage of technology will become the most successful
- In the current environment, it is difficult to secure and manage mobile computing devices
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Access to industry experts
**SPECIAL RAFFLE: There will be a raffle for New York Yankees tickets!
T-Mobile, in partnership with Samsung and EZWim, cordially invite you to attend an exclusive happy hour and presentation at Butterfield 8, 112 Bedford St, Stamford, CT.
There will be Device presentations by:
Samsung (Samsung For Enterprise)
T-Mobile on Network Modernization, LTE10, Wi-Fi Calling, International Communication Strategies
EZWIM on Global Telecom Expense Management
Royal Solutions Group on Mobile Forms and Field Data
HOW TO ATTEND:
- You may reserve your seat by selecting the total number of people who will be attending, clicking the “Register” button above, and filling out the form.
- Please register as early as possible as there is limited availability.
If you have any other questions, you may contact your local T-Mobile Business Representative, or you may use the "Contact The Organizer" button to the right.
THANK YOU AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!