San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Launch Yourself LIVE
Four Essential Steps to Get Your Business Off the Ground
Join Rosetta Thurman this spring in Washington, DC for a unique half-day workshop that will equip you with the confidence, inspiration and direction you need to launch your business this year. Bring your laptop and come ready to WORK!
Learn how to implement the four essential steps you need to get your business off the ground:
- Get Focused: Find Your Sweet Spot and Identify Your Ideal Client or Customer
- Get Online: Create or Improve Your Website
- Get Paid: Develop Products and Services That People Are Actually Willing to Pay For
- Get Out There: Promote Your Business Professionally and Consistently
In this workshop, you will discover:
- How to shift from a “hobby” mindset to a more serious business frame of mind
- A step-by-step method for identifying your ideal client or customer
- The fastest, cheapest and easiest way to set up a website for your business
- The three essential pages you MUST have on your website in order to be profitable
- The critical set of tools you need to start earning money through your business legally and efficiently
- A process to help you figure out which specific products and services to focus on, instead of being all over the place
- How to officially announce that you’re open for business
- The most effective use of email and social media to attract new clients and customers
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to transition from having a fun HOBBY to starting a real BUSINESS
- You already have a business idea but you’ve been procrastinating on putting yourself “out there” for far too long
- You dream of becoming self-employed, especially as an author, freelancer, artist, consultant, speaker or coach
- You want to learn how to get people to start BUYING your products and services
- You’re ready to take ACTION right now (not later)
All attendees must register in advance as space is limited. Your registration fee for this 4-hour event includes the information-packed workshop, a catered continental breakfast, snacks, beverages and a printed copy of the Launch Yourself Workbook.
Will there be food provided during the workshop?
Yes! A catered continental breakfast, snacks and beverages will be provided at no additional cost to you.
Will there be wireless internet access in the training room?
Yes! Wireless internet will be available at no additional cost to you. So bring your laptop and come ready to WORK!
What are my parking options near the venue?
Garage parking is available at the venue at $19 for the day. Validation is not available.
What is the refund policy?
In the event that you can no longer attend the workshop, refunds are available until March 22, 2013. After that date, no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You may contact Rosetta Thurman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the workshop.
Disclaimer: University of Phoenix is a trade name and registered trademark of the Apollo Group, Inc. Its use herein to identify the event location is not intended to imply affiliation with, sponsorship or endorsement of the event by University of Phoenix or Apollo Group, Inc.
When & Where
Happy Black Woman
Rosetta Thurman is the founder of Happy Black Woman, a supportive community that empowers women to create their ideal lives through personal development and entrepreneurship. We give you all the tools you need to find your purpose, take action on your goals and build a business doing what you love, all while becoming happier and more fulfilled. Rosetta is a nationally-recognized coach and mentor dedicated to teaching women, step-by-step, how to create their ideal lives and businesses. Rosetta is an avid traveler and currently resides in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii. When she’s not writing or teaching, Rosetta enjoys good food, good music and a good mai tai. Preferably all at the same time. Get FREE tools to create your ideal life and business at: happyblackwoman.com.