Happiness In Action: Energy Sources for Peak Performance
Monday, January 27, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In the last 20 years there has been a lot of research into positive psychology done by people like Martin Seligman, Daniel Gilbert, Shawn Achor, Julia Boehm and Sonia Lyubomirsky and others all over the world.
This research shows that happiness is an invaluable source of energy for optimal performance at work and highly correlates with increased engagement and enthusiasm:
- Happy employees are THREE times more innovative than unhappy ones
- Happy teams work 30% more effectively, than regular ones
- Optimistic salespeople outsell their pessimistic counterparts by 56%
- The happiest employees, compared with less happy ones, spend 40% more time focused on tasks and feel energized 65% more of the time.
You don’t need research to see that happy people do perform and feel better at work – it is obvious.
The Happiness in Action (HIA) workshop will help you understand how to be happier, energized and creative at work.
In this 2.5 hour workshop participants will:
1. Understand the model of Seven Sources of Happiness in Action
2. Create the individual diagnostic map that will show the areas of focus for increased happiness and productivity at work
3. Learn best-practice cases from the top performers from all over the world
About Phillip Guzenuk
Happiness in Action was developed by Phillip Guzenuk, a partner of leading consulting and coaching company Coaching Institute of Saint-Petersburg, Russia, associate consultant in MetaIntegral Asossiates, USA.
In the last 7 years he led more than 200 in-house and open workshops on Happiness in Action. More than 5000 managers have already taken part in this workshop in Russia, Eroupe, USA, Australia, New-Zealand.
Among Phillips' corporate clients are: General Electrics, Unilever, Johnson&Johnson, Beeline, International Paper, BNP Paribas, Strora Enso, TNK-BP, Woerwag Pharma, Mary Kay, Nokian Tyres, KASPERSKY LAB
“This program has fresh approach to the eternal questions of managing yourself and others. Even experienced top-managers will find new perspective here. You will rethink your experience and bring your leadership to a new level”.
- Anjelika Vikulova, HR Director Wimm-Bill-Dann
When & Where
Impact Hub San Francisco