San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us, for the foundations of delicious, vegan cooking!
Whether you are a long-time vegan or just want to include more healthy, plant-based meals into your diet, this class is for you! When learning to cook more from home, you control the food that nourishes your body, while benefitting from the cost savings that are typically associated with a reliance on processed foods.
This class will feature the following:
- Hands-on cooking class format with individual attention and Q & A with chefs (including a vegetarian chef!)
- Recipes that are simple enough to make every-day, but delicious enough to serve to guests/on special occasions.
- Cooking techniques you can apply to many other dishes.
- Vegan Registered Dietitian present to answer questions.
- Beautiful teaching kitchen in West Loop culinary studio
- This class is being offered at 50% off (usually $100 value)
Kale Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Quinoa Pilaf with Roasted Butternut Squash
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
This is a perfect gift for friends and family. Register soon because class is expected to sell-out!
About the Chef Instructor:
Centered Chef's, Melissa Schwenk has been a vegetarian for 10 years (2 of which she was vegan). She is excited to share her passion and knowledge of vegan cuisine that is not only nutritious but extremely delicious.
When & Where
Chef Melissa Schwenk