Hands Off My Healthcare Rally Colorado
Friday, June 29, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On Thursday, June 28th, the United States Supreme Court will issue it's ruling on whether or not the President's government takeover of healthcare is Constitutional or not. Regardless of the outcome of the decision, Americans for Prosperity Colorado will hold a lunchtime rally to show our support for free-market reforms in health care and our opposition to government intrusion into our health care decisions.
Hands Off My Healthcare Rally
Friday, June 29, 2012
Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Colorado State Capitol, West Steps
200 E. Colfax Avenue
Denver, CO 80203
Lunch will be served
Three ticket options:
- Free Admission to the Event
- Free Bus Transportation from Colorado Springs and Free Admission to the Event (bus will leave from the west side of Chapel Hills Mall parking lot by Sears at 10:30 a.m. and return by 2:30 p.m.)
- Free Bus Transportation from Loveland and Free Admission to the Event (bus will leave from the Best Western parking lot at Highway 34 and I-25 at 10:30 a.m. and return by 2:30 p.m.)
When & Where
Americans for Prosperity - Colorado
Americans for Prosperity - Colorado (AFP-CO) is committed to educating citizens about economic policy and mobilizing those citizens as advocates in the public policy process. AFP is an organization of grassroots leaders who engage citizens in the name of limited government and free markets on the local, state, and federal levels. AFP grassroots activists advocate for public policies that champion the principles of entrepreneurship and fiscal and regulatory restraint. To that end, AFP supports:
- Cutting taxes and government spending in order to halt the encroachment of government in the economic lives of citizens by fighting proposed tax increases and pointing out evidence of waste, fraud, and abuse.
- Removing unnecessary barriers to entrepreneurship and opportunity by sparking citizen involvement early in the regulatory process in order to reduce red tape.
- Restoring fairness to our judicial system.
Colorado Chapter of AFP
P.O. Box 88003
Colorado Springs, CO 80908
Phone: (719) 494-0797 | Fax: (719) 495-5041