Hampton University High School Day-Atlanta/Charlotte Bus Trip
Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 6:00 PM - Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 5:00 AM (EDT)
** All registrations MUST be accompanied by a Permission Form. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org for Atlanta and email@example.com for Charlotte.
ATTENTION All Parents, Students, Alumni, Teachers & Friends!
- Financial Aid (view the site)
- to discuss award packages and answer general financial aid questions
- to answer questions about first year and upper-class student housing
- Academic faculty members and deans
- will be available in each school and department to answer questions.
Prospective students are encouraged to visit their anticipated major, as well as any other areas of interest. They can also speak with current students and take a tour of the campus.
- University student organizations
- will provide creative presentations and performances in the afternoon session.
Attendees will be entertained by the award-winning Hampton University Marching Band with Ebony Fire, the Terpsichorean Dancers, the Hampton University Jazz Band, and the nationally acclaimed Hampton University Choir.
For more questions, contact: