Hampton Headshots - 04/26/11
Gotham Photo Company
When: April 26th, 2011, 9:00am-6:00pm
Where: PDE Bridgehampton Office
Get an updated Agent Headshot for 2011 at the PDE Bridgehampton Headshot Event. There will be a makeup artist on hand for any agents who request assistance.
Agents will be scheduled for sessions with a photographer where numerous shots will be taken. After your session is over you will sit down with a specialist to make a select of your favorite look. This headshot will be processed and delivered to you within a week.
Ben Wolff: A Social Media Re-Dress - $25
In this workshop Ben Wolff takes on Social Media and the role it plays in the life of today’s Business Professional. Ben will discuss Fashion, Image, Branding, Wardrobing and how all of these things together are key to building a great Social Media presence. With so many avenues for clients to see and learn about you and your business it’s more important than ever to make your first TRUE impression count. Ben will give you some facts and anecdotes from his own personal experiences with Social Media and that of some clients of his, but will also be open to discussing whatever the group wants to talk about. Great ideas, great information and free flowing conversation is the goal of this workshop.
Ben is also offering The Re-Dress “2” Look to agents in the Hampton’s.
Vince Collura: How Connected Are You? - $25
A hands-on discussion about leveraging the power of social media.
Vince Collura From Gotham Photo Company and Team 5 knows how to use the Internet to generate leads and cultivate business. Social Media is filled with opportunities to leverage your new and existing contacts.
Vince will give you strategic BITS of advice to get up and running on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn...but there is more. Learn how to manage your newly developed relationships, what goes into writing captivating posts, how to you make the most of you own, personal stories and have them work for you.
Come with a thirst for success, leave being full of action plans. Bring your list of questions; Vince will conclude his discussion with a Q&A.
When registering online be sure to buy the ticket with the time you'd like for your appointment.
Ben Wolff is also offering a special to Elliman Hampton's agents.
The Re-Dress “2” Look
Ben Wolff Fashion Stylist for Business Professionals will come to your home prior to the Headshot event to put together two fantastic looks for you. Both looks will reflect how you want to be seen both online and in person and will be camera ready.
Here’s how it works:
- The Talk. You will sit down with Ben for about 10 minutes and discuss your career, style, image and how you want to represent online and in person.
- The Closet. This is where you’ll see Ben’s magic. He takes all the information gathered from the prior question and comes up with a plan to make your two looks reflect your career, style and image. You’ll be amazed at how he takes pieces of clothing from your existing business attire and combines them in ways you might not have thought of to create fresh and exciting outfits.
- The Look. You’ll get two completed outfits. You and Ben can then decide which one you’ll be photographed in or maybe even both! (For the ladies Ben will discuss jewelry options and offer thoughts on how to wear your hair for the shoot.)
Each Re-Dress “2” Look takes one hour.
Getting started with the Re-Dress “2” Look is a great step in transforming your entire wardrobe into a place where your image and personal style is featured in fresh and exciting ways.
When your business life is your life. Re-dress it.
For more details and pricing please contact Ben Wolff.
Gotham Photo Company
Gotham Photo Company creates and provides product offerings surpassing the visual needs of the real estate industry, incorporating the most accessible, visionary and technologically advanced methods.
We offer a wide range of services including-
- Real Estate and Event photography
- Virtual Staging
- Full Screen EXPO Media
- Gotham Motion Video Service