Halloween 13.1 Half Marathon Training Program
Saturday, July 27, 2013 at 9:30 AM - Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Join Halloween 13.1 & train for the San Jose Rock N' Roll Half (10/6), the Honey Badger Half (10/12), or the Nike Womens Half (10/20)!
Start Date: Sat., July.27, 2013 @ 9:30AM (Presidio Sports Basement @ 610 Old Mason Street)
Training: 7/27-10/20, 3 workouts per week.
Tuesday nights @ 6:30PM (3 locations)
Tuesday night run workouts launch from The Marina/Presidio (Presidio Sport & Medicine @ 1162B Gorgas Ave), Downtown/Financial District (PSOAS Massage+Bodywork @ 333 3rd Street (btwn Folsom & Harrison), or Golden Gate Park (The ballfields adjacent to MLK/7th Ave).
Thursday nights @ 6:30PM
Thursday night workouts launch from Presidio Sport & Medicine at 1162B Gorgas Avenue and include '2' options:
-Bootcamp or Speedwork.
Saturday Mornings @ 9:30AM
-Saturday morning runs launch from various locations in San Francisco (Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, The Presidio, Lake Merced, etc.)
Halloween 13.1 includes
- Multiple locations for Tuesday night runs (Downtown, Marina/Presidio, Golden Gate Park)
- Choice of bootcamp or speedwork for Thursday night workouts
- Experienced RRCA/USATF certified coaches
- Discounted 'part time' participant training option (limit 20 participants).
- An awesome technical training shirt
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Over 150 fun teammates to run with!
- 'Secret' facebook group for finding running partners, carpooling, sharing photos, connecting with your coaches, etc.
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Never run with Marathon Matt and his team before? Not sure if this program's right for you? Check out the clip below.
Questions about the training? Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-