San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn how the management techniques used by some of the most successful startup companies in Silicon Valley can be applied to big companies.
This is a half-day workshop where you will learn about the latest in Lean Startup, UX and Change Management methodologies to build a product or service that customers want, need, and love.
Flying in from Silicon Valley, Tristan Kromer - organizer of Lean Startup Circle and master coach - will help you learn how to quickly reduce risk and raise the odds of success in early-stage innovation projects.
You will learn how to use Lean Startup techniques to generate business model hypothesis, run experiments to validate critical assumptions, and get feedback from customers through UX and rapid prototyping.
What you will learn:
- Practical, hands-on Lean Startup, UX and Change Management methods
- Approaches to reduce the biggest risk for new product introductions: that no customers will buy it
- How to identify what customers want before making follow-up investments in new products
- Reduce risk and accelerate learning through UX and rapid prototyping
- Tools to visualize, test, and validate your most critical business model hypothesis
- How to build an organizational structure that supports startup innovation
- Tristan Kromer is the organizer of the Lean Startup Circle and a master coach with the Lean User Experience Residency in Silicon Valley, where he works with some of hottest startups of today.
- Alexander Bull is one of the co-founders of Process Orient AS, a rapid growth, Oslo based start-up. He is a passionate serial entrepreneur who beleives that the Lean Startup techniques are key to improving the innovation success of Norway's largest companies.
- Tore Rasmussen is co-founder of KahnRa Games AS, a Guest Lecturer at Norwegian University of Life Sciences at ÅS, and is currently working on a potential game changer in how startups are funded.
- Catherine Kahn is co-founder of KahnRa Games AS. She is passionate about experience and business design, strategies and communication innovation. Holds in Experience Design from Central St. Martins College of Art & Design, UK and a master degree in Performance Studies frorm Middlesex University,UK
Book your ticket early - we expect this event to sell out quickly.
The Lean Startup is a trademark and serice mark owned by Eric Ries.
The event is sponsored by Process Orient AS.
When & Where
Playing Lean is the fast, fail-safe and fun way to learn about the Lean Startup. It's like a flight simulator for innovation, where players are forced to make difficult choices without risking their life savings or the future of their workplaces. The worst case scenario is a humiliating defeat at the hands of your friends and colleagues (quite scary, actually).
The game was designed in 2015 by Simen Fure Jørgensen and Tore Rasmussen, with artwork by Holger Nils Pohl and Lean Startup insight by Ash Maurya.