Half-Assed Halloween IX: A Freaky Fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis
Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Good deeds should be rewarded with an open bar, right? Time to collect.
You know how every Halloween you have big plans for a fabulous costume and then end up buying some last minute, over-priced pirate crap instead? Ick.
Half-Assed Halloween eliminates the pressure of finding The Perfect Costume and lets you focus on having a kick-ass time. All for a good cause.
Just follow these simple rules.
1. Spend no money on your costume. Save it for your donation.
2. Create your costume as you're heading out the door. Spend 30 minutes on it, tops. Don't stress. Just wear something craptastic and don't look back.
3. Wear a costume! This IS a costume party, after all. Wearing regular clothes and claiming it's a costume is lame. Don't be lame.
$30 (half of which goes to the MS Society) gets you in the door for:
- Open bar with house beer, wine, and rail cocktails from 8 to 10pm
- Drink specials from 10 pm to closing
- Delicious appetizers until 10 pm
- Crappy Costume Contest (with Crappy Prizes, of course)
- Dancing, Drinking and General Fun-Having
Buy your ticket right here, right now or at the door.
Can't come but want to support the cause? Donate here.
When & Where
Neal Racioppo and Rebecca Scott
We are trivia hosts, arts administrators, and connsumate party-givers. Also, Rebecca has MS.