Hadoop World: NYC 2009: Request for Proposal (RFP)
Monday, August 3, 2009 at 10:00 AM (PDT)
New York, NY
To support the growing, world wide Hadoop community, we are happy to announce Hadoop World: NYC 2009 to be held in New York City on October 2nd, 2009.
The program will focus on two topics of interest to enterprise users. We're hacking eventbride to manage submissions, so please just pretend you want to buy a free ticket :-)
Developers and Administrators:
- Core Hadoop: Areas for Development, Major Upcoming Contributions, Functional Deep Dives
- Administration: Large Cluster Overviews, Performance Tips, Resource Management, High Availability
- Developer: IDEs, QA Best Practices, Sharing Code / Data / Clusters, Higher Level Abstractions
- Lessons from the Web: What can traditional industries learn from companies with web scale data?
- Industry Case Studies: Finance, Telecom / Utilities, Retail, Biotech, etc.
- Integration with Existing Systems: Databases, BI Tools, Message Buses and other Infrastructure
- New Ideas / Applications: Big Ideas for Hadoop
- Hosted Solutions: Hadoop and the Cloud
Please submit your proposals no later that July 31st, 2009.
For more details, see http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop-world-nyc
When & Where
Cloudera brings Hadoop to enterprise users. We provide a certified distribution based on the most recent stable release from Apache, online and live training, as well as commercial support.