San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
HackCancer invites you to the 'W' for our 2nd annual sexy, fabulous event - the WHITE party.
The event will feature:
- Multiple floors and rooms of music with DJs playing top 40, mashup, house, edm
- Photo booths
- Exclusive cocktail drink specials
Arrive at 9:00pm for sponsored drink specials and perks.
Cocktail white attire.
We'll also be celebrating two special birthdays on this oh so dazzling night...
HackCancer's very own Yasmeen Drummond & Mr/Mrs Silicon Valley Finalist Charles Michael Yim! (breathometer).
100% of all net proceeds benefit the Bay Area Leukemia & Lymphoma Society through HackCancer's support of Anjou Ahlborn's LLS Woman of the Year campaign.
DATE: Saturday, April 26th
TIME: 9:00pm - 2:00am
VENUE: The W SF
181 3rd Street, San Francisco
2nd & 3rd Floors, W Bar & More
ATTIRE: White Cocktail
- arrive at 9pm for your complimentary Champagne and Xi Acai Cocktail
- You do not need to print your ticket. Just show your valid photo ID. 21+, No refunds
- VIP Tickets are given to those purchasing tables:
WHY you WANT a VIP table for Saturday's White Party at the W Hotel:
1) No Waiting in Line (Hello....VIP for a reason)
2) 4 Free Tickets to Event (1 + 3 of your Fabulous Friends)
3) Bottle Service 2 bottles of Premium Vodka (both on ice chilling) and all the mixers you could need.
4) Most importantly - Supporting all Lymphoma & Leukemia research so we can one day say we BEAT cancers in children around the World.
See you ALL there, and Please drink responsibly! and DONATE. Life is to be lived TODAY.....as this day we have is the best day of our lives. Never forget this. Life is too short to have any regrets. Now let’s Party with Hack Cancer SF and save some lives doing so!!!!
Great People. Fun Events. Good Causes.
Anjou Ahlborn LLS Woman of the Year Nominee
When & Where
HackCancer is made up of a group of philanthropic, young professionals in San Francisco who create fun events that bring together great people to raise awareness and funds for good causes. Currently campaigning for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man/Woman of the Year Competition with our candidate -- Vishal Gurbuxani.