Hack The Experience
The first-ever hackathon for HR and communications pros
Have you ever wondered how you can create better employee experiences? How you can help your organization build higher levels of employee engagement? It begins with deciphering the employee experience organizations create, then hacking or breaking it down at just the right places to produce meaningful change.
Hack the Experience, the first-of-its-kind hackathon for HR and communications professionals, is your chance to do just that.
Drawing on award-winning employee communications and engagement research, hackers will zero in on key moments that can make or break the employee experience, then work together to generate their biggest and best ideas for innovation.
In this all-day competition, you will:
Be part of a groundbreaking event aimed at revolutionizing the employee experience.
- Innovate and source new ideas and approaches you can share within your organization and use to advance your own career and be seen as cutting-edge.
- Network with other inspiring, talented professionals who are committed to challenging current ways of thinking about employee engagement.
How it works:
Hackers will be divided into small, interdisciplinary teams and challenged to put their best employee engagement ideas on the table.
- Teams then present their ideas to other participants and a panel of blue-ribbon judges, including senior leaders in the communications and HR fields, academics, and business thought leaders.
- Along with bragging rights, winning teams will also get prizes, and their ideas will be publicized in a follow-up report shared with all participating hackers.
Doors open at 8am for breakfast and networking! Lunch and snacks will also be provided, followed by a wine reception.
Seating is limited for this event, so please book your spot as soon as possible.
About the Hosts:
International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), San Francisco Chapter – the largest, most skilled group of communicators in the Bay Area
- Northern California Human Resources Association (NCHRA) – the leading professional HR association in the region, representing more than 3,000 members
- Brilliant Ink – an employee engagement and communications agency, and publisher of the award-winning Employee Experience Survey
Thanks to our Sponsors: