Habitat for Humanity of Ventura County - 3rd Annual Community Breakfast
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM (PDT)
A Homegrown Solution to Affordable Housing
- Following networking opportunities and a delicious catered breakfast, attendees will hear short presentations that celebrate our homeowners’ successes and share our goals for affordable and sustainable homeownership in Ventura County.
- Attendees will learn how Habitat for Humanity is working collaboratively to serve more families & communities through a variety of housing solutions.
- Featured speakers: Virgil Nelson, Habitat for Humanity of Ventura County founder, and our new Executive Director, Steven J. Dwyer.
- Tickets $20.
- 7:30 Registration & networking
- 8:00 Welcome - Stephen J. Dwyer, Executive Director
- 8:30 Building Homes, Building Hope - Virgil Nelson
- 9:15 Closing remarks
- 9:30 Breakfast concludes
If you have questions about the event or registration, please send an email to email@example.com or call (805) 485-6065, x200. We look forward to seeing you on May 22nd!
Event sponsored by:
SEUI Local 721/COPE
Kim Larkins/Amgen Matching Grant
Alvarez Law Firm
Affinity Accounting Corporation
Milton and Shirley Radant