Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BOX OFFICE OPEN FOR ADMISSION DAY OF SHOW STARTING AT 12 NOON!
The H-Town Sneaker Summit is proud to announce they will be holding their annual winter event at Houston’s premier sports and entertainment facility, the Toyota Center, also known as the home of the Houston Rockets NBA Franchise.
It's goin down Sunday, January 23rd 2011 so mark your calendars & make your travel plans now! The H-Town Sneaker Summit is the largest and longest running event of its kind in the entire Southwest where Sneaker Enthusiasts from all walks of life gather to discuss sneakers!
- Buy! Sell! Trade! Browse! And Discuss! Rare And Exclusive Sneakers And Clothing!
- Visit One Day Only 'Pop Up Shops' By The Finest Local Brands And Boutiques!
- View Displays From Some Of The Hottest Sneaker Collections And More!
- Win Raffle Prizes And Free Giveaways!
- Watch NFL Games with the Sports Rapp Live Crew!
- Special Guests Appearances To Be Announced!
- More Detailed Information To Be Announced Soon! Spread The Word & Stay Tuned!
In the meantime...
......to receive special updates, win give aways, or get exclusive coupon codes...
Like Us On Facebook!
Follow @htownsnkrsummit On Twitter!
Then Kick Back And Watch Our Vimeo Channel!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SPONSORING, DISPLAYING, VENDING, OR PERFORMING...
RSVP On Facebook!!! Yes! I'm Attending! Share! + Select Guests to Invite!
After the Sneaker Summit Don't forget to check out
THE OFFICIAL H-TOWN SNEAKER SUMMIT WINTER '11 AFTER SHOW
THE COOL KIDS
813 Saint Emanuel Street
When & Where
Established in 2004, the Sneaker Summit is the world's longest running sneaker convention! A one day only event where Sneaker Enthusiasts from all walks of life gather to celebrate sneaker culture and to buy, sell, trade, browse, and discuss everything from rare, vintage, and collectible to the latest and most exclusive sneakers, fashions, and accessories all within a huge party atmosphere!