San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join world renowned data analyst Dr. Terry Richarson as he explores GWU's Graduate Certificate program in Survey Design and Data Analysis. The program builds skills in:
- Sampling and designing surveys,
- Collecting and analyzing data, and
- Critically analyzing public opinion.
Graduates acquire expertise to manage the phases of the process in corporate, association or government agency settings. Courses focus on designing and pretesting questionnaires, sampling cases, collecting and compiling data, computing estimates and margins of error, writing reports and managing the survey process.
Program at a Glance
- The flexible Survey Design and Data Analysis program accommodate the schedules of working professionals.
- Classes meet on weekday evenings
- Conveniently located in Alexandria Graduate Education Center May be completed as quickly as two semesters or spaced over four semesters Four-course program (12 credits)
"The interactive and collegial nature of the Graduate Certificate in Survey Design and Data Analysis coursework was an excellent way to learn. Completing this program has opened career doors for me and helped me to more effectively evaluate survey-based research in my current position."
- Patricia Harvey
Street Entrance: 413 John Carlyle Street, Alexandria, VA
1. Please join my meeting, Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 6:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (630) 869-1015
Access Code: 903-216-407
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 903-216-407
When & Where
The George Washington University - CCAS