GWU's LGBT Health Certificate ONLINE program information session
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The LGBT Health Graduate Certificate program—the first of its kind in applied health addressing the needs of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender community—trains current and future healthcare leaders to develop strategies that address health issues and reduce health disparities for the LGBT population.This one-year, 12-credit program trains current and future healthcare leaders to develop strategies that address health issues and reduce health disparities for the LGBT population.
- Completion in less than one year
- Hybrid online and on-campus curriculum model that accommodates working professionals
- Focus on applied care, both clinical and administrative
- Capstone projects that enable students to interact with current or future employers
- Multidisciplinary faculty from GW and other top-level institutions
- Prominent guest faculty from the health care and policy fields
- Networking opportunities with professionals and health organizations
Now accepting applications for Summer 2014 enrollment. Attend the information session and learn more!
When & Where
The George Washington University - CCAS
Brandon M Boulter--Director of Enrollment Management