GUNS N ROSES “APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION” BURGER & BEER PAIRING DINNER AT IDLE HANDS BAR & THAT BURGER
$30 for 4 Mini Burgers, Tots & 6 beers paired with "Appetite for Destruction"
May 1, 2013
Idle Hands Bar
25 Avenue B, Downstairs
7:00 & 8:00 pm seatings
- 6 different craft beers from Ballast Point, Green Flash & Stone Brewing Co's
- Paired to all 12 tracks of Guns N Roses' "Appetite For Destruction"
- 4 mini Burgers from That Burger
- 1 order of Tater Tots w/ off-menu dipping sauce
To celebrate the kick off of NY Burger Week & National Hamburger Month, Idle Hands Bar has put together a VERY SPECIAL edition of their weekly Tasting event. Tonight we celebrate the Guns And Roses epic debut album "Appetite For Destruction" with a special burger and beer pairing.
We welcome representatives from 3 of our favorite South California breweries to do a perfect craft beer & burger pairing dinner with all 12 songs on the album!
BURGER / FOOD MENU:
1. Welcome to The (That) Burger:
- Sauteed Onions, Sauteed Jalapeños, American Cheese
2. Out to Eat Me:
- Bacon, That Bourbon Ketchup, Blue Cheese
3. Paradise Burger:
- Lettuce, Guacamole, Red Island Sauce, Cheddar Cheese
4. Sweet Burger 'o Mine:
- Sauteed Pineapple with Teriyaki Sauce, Honey Ham, Cheddar Cheese.
5. Bacon Spiced Tater Tots
6. That Bourbon Ketchup
1. Stone - Enjoy By 5.17.13 IPA
2. Green Flash - East Village Pils
3. Ballast Point - Wahoo Wheat with Thai Chili & Lime
4. Stone - Smoked Porter
5. Green Flash - Hop Head Red
6. Ballast Point - Sculpin
**Must be seated 15 minutes before event**
For more info & tickets to other NY Burger Week Events please visit the NY Burger Week website.
When & Where
Beer Culture is a hybrid bar and bottle shop in Hell’s Kitchen catering to the beer lover, from the novice to the connoisseur.