REGISTRATION CLOSES WEDNESDAY.
REGISTER NOW AND JOIN OVER 30 AGENCIES AT THIS EVENT!
Nixle Proudly Presents
The Gulf States Nixle Conference 2013
Co-Sponsored by the Louisiana State Police ad GSRCPI
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge | October 3rd, 2013
Join us and learn about:
- Social Media's role in crisis communications
- New notification technologies including IPAWS, WEA, and Google Public Alerts
- Consolidating your social media publishing with Nixle and engaging your residents
Go hands-on and interact:
- Become a certified Nixle user through hands-on training
- Network during our complimentary lunch and presentation breaks
- Participate in Q&A sessions with presenters and Nixle staff
Captain M. Doug Cain, II, Public Affairs Commander, Louisiana State Police
Using Social Media During Hurricane Sandy
Captain Luis Guzman, Perth Amboy, NJ Police Department
Nixle as a Force Multiplier
Captain John D. Stringer, Special Operations, Madison, AL Police Department
Lunch will be served. Space is limited.
Questions? Please email email@example.com or Call 1-877-649-5362 x402
When & Where
Founded in 2007, Nixle is the leader in trusted notification services for law enforcement, education, and government agencies. More than 6,000 government agencies throughout the United States use Nixle to communicate with residents and stakeholders via SMS mobile text messaging, landline telephones, email, the Web, and mobile applications.