Gulf Coast Classic is one of the most unique festivals in Houston and surrounding areas. It was created with the mission to bring people of all different cultures together to show off and take part in their shared interest and passions.
Gulf Coast Classic will have many proud owners of cars and trucks having their pride and joy on display. Everything from the Hot Rods and Vintage cars to the late model muscle and custom cars. A open car, truck and bike show.
Gulf Coast Classic will also have many of the nations finest body art shops showing off their talent in their art and trade. With Live tattooing on site.
A big part of the Gulf Coast Classic is our Pin Up contest. $1000 in cash and prizes with a spread in Tip Out magazine to the winner. Ladies register with Miss V Haven at email@example.com.
Other attractions include: Saturate, The Octanes, The Grizzly Band, E.S.G. , DJ Good Grief, Jesse Roach, Potbelly, Poe Junior, Neer Music, A.G.R.O sideshow, Inklussionist magic side show
Featured artist, Los Muertos tattoo studio
Everyone will come from all over to be a part of the festival that has so much artistic expressions in one location! The love and dedication that all of the participants put in to their art will be here for the world to see. From Kustom cars to classic bikes. From Hot Rods to rat rods. From tuners to kustom bikes. From off road trucks to low-rider cars scraping the pavement. From the most muscle that a car can handle to the cruisers of time past. From the classic pin-up to the progressive tattoo pin-up models that we see today. From the rock-a-billy to the psycho-billy and classic rock bands and many more live acts will be here to share in the artistic expressions of over 150 of the best body artist that the region has to offer and we welcome artist from all over the world. This will be the best blend of what the Gulf Coast has become. No longer are the artistic creations, from musicians, body artist, car and bike owners looked as sub culture. This is what the Gulf Coast Is, and it is prevalent in the festival that everyone will come to know and love to attend for decades to come!
Not Just your average car show or beauty contest. Not just your average body art exhibition. Not just your average bike rally or concert. This is the Gulf Coast Classic and will be known for what is vibrant and full of color and diversity in the Gulf Coast!
1) phone or e-mail for questions? firstname.lastname@example.org 832.630.4965
2) Are kids free? yes kids 12 and under are free with an adult ticket. The show is family friendly but there is live tattooing and drinking at the event.
3)Do i need to print the ticket and bring it with me? yes or purchase at the door
4) Will there be tickets sold at the door? yes but they will not be at the pre-sale price
5) Do you have to have your car judged to be part of the car show? No you can let the attendant know that you choose not to be judged
6) Do you have to keep your car there both days? No, while there will be over night security you do not have to have your car stay over night. If your vehicle is judged on Saturday it is up to you if you bring it back. We prefer that you do bring it back so spectators can admire it.
7) Do i have to be present to win an award? No we will have your contact info if you are not able to be there Sunday evening to receive your award.
8) Do your tattoo artist have a liscense from the health department? Are they professional artist ? Yes the artist must first present a certificate from health department and adhere to all rules that come with that licsense. We only allow professional artist that have a portfolio of good art work.
9) Do you have vendor spcae? yes we do have vendor space. we do not over saturate any certain vendor group so that all vendors can make money.
10) Will there be an ATM or cash machine on site? Yes but fees are set by the owner of the service
11) Is the venue handicap accessible? yes
12) When will awards be given out? Sunday at 5 pm for car and bike show. Tattoo awards each day
13) How can i be part of the festival? How can i become a judge or work for the festival? Send us your information and we will contact you email@example.com
14) do you have a facebook page to keep up with updates? yes www.facebook.com/gulfcoastclassic
15) Do you have a web-site? yes www.gcclassic.com
16) can i pay to be on the fliers, posters, and t-shirt? yes e-mail us or call and we can discuss
When & Where
Gulf Coast Events
Gulf Coast Events is dedicated to putting on a great event that is both fun for all that are involved and a unique experience. The Gulf Coast Classic features many interest and attractions that all can enjoy. We bring music of all genres to our big stage and keep our entry fees at a reasonable rate.