San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Guerrilla Consulting, now presents Value Propositions that Attract Revenue
A WORKSHOP FOR NONPROFITS, SOCIAL ENTERPRISES & OTHER MISSION-DRIVEN ORGS
Are you struggling to drive revenue? Writing grants but seeing zero results? Obtaining leads on customers, but they just aren't buying?
Poorly communicating purpose and service is one of the most common barriers to attracting revenue for mission driven organizations. And after completing five Guerrilla Consulting events in two cities this year by providing free one-on-one consulting to nearly 50 nonprofits, we've discovered a common problem: weak value propositions.
The misunderstood value proposition or "case statement" may mean a lost opportunity to grab the attention of the "players" that drive revenue into mission-driven organizations.
AFTER THE WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Understand the five (5) components of a strong value proposition
- Understand their existing value proposition's areas of strength and weakness
- Explore the players who drive revenue into mission-driven organizations and how to grab their attention
- Learn the difference in communicating value proposition to a funder vs. a customer
- Learn when and where to communicate a value proposition
- Draft a value proposition outline with tangible next steps toward completing it
Guerrilla Consulting uses a small learning group environment for workshops so that attendees gain "objective" feedback from their peers and allows us to engage each participant in a meaningful way. Space is limited.
When & Where
Guerrilla Consulting is an initiative to bring awareness to the social sector for implementing earned-income strategies and sustainable revenue models. The goal is to train, educate and provide technical assistance to nonprofits, social enterprises and other socially-driven organizations to ensure solvency and durability of charitable causes.
Guerrilla Consulting is powered by Virgo Project Consulting, a Chicago-based innovation consultancy that designs nontraditional methods for nonprofits to generate revenue. Their clients implement these strategies to secure a solid organizational future built on financial sustainability.