San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Growth Hacking - How B2C Startups can Get Early Customers and Prove Critical Questions about the Business.
When you are early into your B2C business, it's often hard to get enough early customers at a low-enough cost to prove out critical aspects of the business. Are they going to engage? What kind of conversion rates? Will you they refer additional customers? What's your lifetime value?
In this session, we will hear from experts at getting those early customers without big marketing budgets. They've used a wide variety of strategies from low-cost ad networks, referral rewards, SEO, cross-promotion, email, blogger outreach, social media, and many others. Hear what worked for them and what failed and why. Better yet, ask about your startup and get advice on where they might suggest you get your early customers.
This event is hosted by Tony Karrer, @tonykarrer
- Evan Britton, Founder Famous Birthdays, a top 4,000 US Web Site
- Jeff Biesman, Numerous Marketing Positions with Companies Like Little Black Bag, Shoedazzle, Bank of America
- George Zaloom, Founder and Advisor to numerous B2C in Gaming and Children's Sites
- David Norris, CEO at MD Insider, Inc. Prior to joining MD Insider, Norris was co-founder and CEO of BlueCava, a company revolutionizing the online advertising market.
- WHAT: MentorNight - Growth Hacking Panel
- WHEN: Wednesday, August 27th, 6:30pm
- WHERE: BLANKSPACES, 1450 2nd St., Santa Monica, CA, 90401
Parking Details: There is a public parking garage in front of the venue
|TriNet provides small to mid-sized businesses with an HR solution so they can free themselves from the complexities of HR and focus on their goals.|
Cooley's attorneys solve legal issues for entrepreneurs, investors, financial institutions and established companies. Clients partner with Cooley on transformative deals, complex IP and regulatory matters, and bet-the-company litigation, often where innovation meets the law.
BLANKSPACES is a coworking space located in downtown Santa Monica offering office space, conference rooms, virtual offices and share workspace.
|MentorNight brings together Startup Founders and Mentors in Los Angeles for a unique kind of peer exchange. Investors attend as well, but they have their mentoring hat on, not their investing hat. The goal is to get into discussion about the real issues that Founders face as they go through defining and building their business.|