Achieve MORE in 90 Days than Most Business Teams do in a YEAR!
Create a 90 Day Roadmap for your business…at the GrowthCLUB Workshop on Monday, Dec. 16th, 2013.
One day every 3 months is your chance to step out of the business and get focused. We’ll work with you to map out a winning game plan for the next 90 days of your business. PLUS, with practical workshops and expert training, you and your team will get back to your business with clear direction and new tools to achieve your goals faster.
By the end of this high energy day, you will have a clear picture of where your business will be within 90 days, and a step-by-step GrowthCLUB plan to get you there. Using this roadmap, you and your coach will take your business from where you are to where you want to be.
Get More Done, in Less Time…
You’ll learn how to plan your week in just 20-30 minutes, and to get the most out of every day in 5-10 minutes. Bring your whole team – what if everyone in your business knew how to get more done in less time?
Bullet Proof Strategies…
You’ll hear it straight from the trenches – real business owners sharing their top money making tactics from the last 90 days. Listen hard. Take notes. PARTICIPATE! Then adopt & adapt to get them working for you.
GrowthCLUB Creates Massive Results…
You will walk away with…
· Energy, vision and focus for the next 90 days in your business.
· Take home strategies to build your profits right away.
· A ready-to-implement, real time 90 day plan.
· Set goals for the next Quarter
· A switched-on network of business contacts to work with.
· The skills and the tools to get more done in less time.
Here is what to do…
· Block out the day in your calendar NOW!
· Plan for your key team members to come along with you.
· Talk with your ActionCOACH this week about what you need to plan for and what to bring with you.
· We will send you a Prep Pack one week before the workshop.
· Get ready to have a great GrowthCLUB with new and like minded people.
Call Your ActionCOACH to guarantee a spot!
Jay McDowell 949-713-2030 email: CoachJay@ACofOC.com