GrowFL Economic Gardening Informational Breakfast
Thursday, September 5, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What is the GrowFL Economic Gardening Program?
Join the Tampa Bay Innovation Center, in partnership with USF Connect and GrowFL, to hear about an innovative program to help you grow your company*. At this informational, continental breakfast, you will learn about the benefits of what is called “economic gardening” where entrepreneurial companies are exposed to proven practices that enhance your company’s growth and minimize your risk to fail.
Some of the Benefits of the Program for Your Company Include:
- The opportunity to work “on” your business, not just “in” it
- CEO Roundtable participation where you develop a network of trusted advisors and vet issues and opportunities in your business
- Comprehensive and focused research that helps you be competitive
- Become a more skillful CEO
- Better understanding of your core strategy
- Access to other resources
- Navigate the growth of your company effectively
GrowFL Program fee beginning at $3,000.
*Click here to view CEO and company eligibility requirements.
Where: 4300 W Cypress St, #700, Tampa, FL 33607
When: Thursday, September 5, 2013, 8:30 - 9:30 am
Cost: FREE but pre-registration is required
Note: This event is open to CEOs and presidents ONLY.
Brought to you by:
When & Where
Tampa Bay Innovation Center, USF Connect and GrowFL