I am proud to announce that I am hosting Master Gardener Brenda Coleman to help me show you how easy it is to start growing your own food, even if you all you have is a window sill.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to grow food more nutritous than what you can buy at the grocery store.
- Learn how to grow food even if you don't think you have the space.
- How to empower your wallet, your palate and your body
What you will receive:
- Gardening handouts
- Garden fresh recipes
- A starter kit to easily begin your own garden
- Some light garden inspired snacks
When & Where
The Ignite Well Being Institute
The Ignite Well Being Institute helps purpose-driven organizations vulnerable to high turnover and employee burnout accelerate their speed to market while retaining their people and creating an environment that fuels innovation and economic growth. The Institute also helps high achieving individuals who have lost their edge lead a purpose-driven life.
The Institute has benefited organizations such as Abt Associates, Avalere Health, Booz Allen Hamilton, Environmental Protection Agency, Department of State, NASA, K12 Inc., Department of Homeland Security, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Washington Gas, Medtronic, Medela Inc, National Endowment for the Arts and Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation.