San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
|Presented by Pamela Starr, an author, professional speaker and small business marketing expert.|
This seminar explains how core marketing strategies are applied to email and social media marketing. It has modules built into the presentation where the audience stops and completes some written exercises before moving on.
• The difference between an email or social media post that looks good, and one that gets physical, measurable responses
• How to set (email and social media) marketing goals and objectives
• How to run campaigns on the marketing channels that matter to your audience.
• How to create content that pulls a response from your prospects
• What to write about
• What are the best offers for different business types
• How to ensure your audience opens and acts on your emails and social media posts
• How to determine the best day and time to schedule your communication (and how to schedule it in advance)
USF is an Equal Opportunity/ Equal Access/ Affirmative Action Institution. Please notify USF CONNECT, 3802 Spectrum Blvd., Suite 100, Tampa, FL, 33612, call 813-974-1082, or email Wendy Plant at firstname.lastname@example.org, a minimum of five (5) working days in advance, if an accommodation for a disability is required.
Disclaimer: The University of South Florida and USF Research Foundation, Inc. are committed to the free exchange of ideas, reasoned debate and intellectual dialogue. Speakers and scholars with a diversity of opinions, perspectives and professional experiences are invited to the campus to provide the community with important or differing points of view, some of which may be deemed controversial. The views, opinions and conclusions of those invited to speak on the campus do not necessarily reflect the views of the university administration or any other segment of the university community. Nor are those invited to speak on campus necessarily authorized agents or representatives of the University or Research Foundation. The use of University or Research Foundation facilities for an event or presentation does not constitute an endorsement by the University or Research Foundation of the views, opinions and conclusions of those invited to speak.
When & Where
USF CONNECT events are presented by experienced executives and are focused towards the business aspects of technology firms. We host monthly seminars on various topics of interest for start-up companies; visit our calendar for a complete listing of USF CONNECT and partner events.