The Sam's Club Grow your Business Boot Camp series comes to New Orleans.
With the mission to strengthen the burgeoning community of food and beverage industry entrepreneurs in New Orleans, Accion Louisiana and Sam's Club have joined together to host
Grow your Business: NOLA Restaurateur Boot Camp
This half day workshop will cover key management concepts such as Branding, Financial Wellness and Strategy. Participants will benefit from the experience and expertise shared by industry leaders as well as meet local organizations that can help them grow and prosper.
Event Agenda Includes:
- Morning Keynote by Poppy Tooker , producer and host of Louisiana Eats!, NPR member affiliated radioshow
- Financial Food for Thought by Dianne Sclafani, LSBDC and Jarrett Woods, Accion
- Fresh Ideas Breakout Sessions(attend 3 of 6 sessions)
- Starting a business in the Food and Beverage Industry
- How to Access Capital
- From Kitchen to Shelf
- Secret Ingredient: Web Presence
- Building a Recipe for Success
- Maximizing Marketing Dollars
- Panel Style Lunch and Learn led by Local Entrepreneurs
Owner La Boca, High Hat, Co-Owner District Donuts, Co-Owner La Cocinita Ancora, and Gusto Sliders and Brew Food Truck
Founder, New Orleans Food Truck Coalition
Doors Open at 8:30 am
Light breakfast and Boxed Lunches provided by Sam's Club
Special thanks to Local Organizations:
When & Where
Lift Fund, formerly known as Accion Louisiana an extension of Accion Texas Inc, is the nations largest non-profit microlender whose mission is to provide credit and services to small businesses and entrepreneurs who do not have access to loans from commercial sources and to provide leadership and innovation to the microlending industry.