Group Training: 8th Grade/Program 8 - 9/11/14 **Please note different location**
Thursday, September 11, 2014 from 8:45 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
Menlo Park, CA
** This training is not at AiA Headquarters, make note of the different location **
This interactive training is specific for the program level shown above. You will be introduced to the masterpieces and themes. You will learn a variety of art techniques, and you will do several of the art projects from this program level.
- Come at 8:45am to sign in.
- Training workshop starts promptly at 9:00am.
- Parking will be available in the Little House parking lot.
- Wear art-appropriate clothes. Bring an apron or smock.
- Bring your own refreshments.
- We cannot accommodate infants or children at the onsite training sessions, but please consider joining us for a webinar if childcare is an issue.
Please bring cash, check, or credit card if you would like to purchase Art in Action curriculum books, T-shirts, tote bags and aprons.
Note that you must be a parent docent/teacher from a licensed Art in Action school to attend. You may attend only one training session per grade level. Thank you!