GREENING Your Real Estate Business - NAR EXPO SF Green 300
Thursday, November 7, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Greening Your Real Estate Business (GREEN 300) Our markets have changed. Green is no longer just for the "tree hugging hippies" the SF Bay Area is known for. Green is now about helping clients:
- Save Money
- Live a better quality of life
- Helping to preserve the environment for future generations
In Greening your real estate business you will learn how to:
- Assess your markets current green efforts and appitude
- Introduce or reinforce green efforts in your community
- Establish YOUR market presence and position as a green real estate professional
- Tools to build a business that uses "Less Paper"
- Gain strategies for finding green homes
- Understand appraisal and pricing approaches for homes with green features
- Market green home features and benefits
Location: Oakland Association of REALTORS® offices, 1528 Webster St., Oakland, CA 94612
Now more than ever, current and future homeowners are motivated to understand green cost savings and health benefits. This is the third of three required courses comprising the curriculum of NAR's Green Designation.
$99.00 per person until October 11 and $129.00 after that date.
Limited Seating! Register early to reserve your spot in this class.
NOTE: Submit written requests for refunds by October 11th.