Saturday, October 6, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In the morning you'll hear talks and discussions with some of Boston's favorite entrepreneurs. During lunch you'll connect with key influencers in your areas of interests. In the afternoon you'll learn how to do basic skills that every startup needs and connect with Boston area companies.
Join us for Boston's first student entrepreneurship conference Saturday October 6 at Microsoft NERD. You'll learn everything available to you as a undergraduate or graduate student in Boston to connect with startups, meet local entrepreneurs and leave with a free T shirt.
10:00am-10:30am: Registration and Breakfast
10:30am- 11:00am: How I Built a Multi-Million Dollar Company in Boston
11:00am-11:30am: Don't Read Tech Blogs: And Other Unconventional Ideas for Entrepreneurs
11:30am-12:05pm: Boston's Best: The Student Entrepreneurs
- Moderator: Lauren Landry- Emerson College- Staff Writer at Bostinno
- Panelist #1: Peter Boyce- Harvard University- Marketing and Partnerships at Skillshare & Founding Director of HackHarvard
- Panelist #2: Greg Skloot- Northeastern University- COO at Influencers@
- Panelist #3: Jeb Thomas- Boston College- Co-Founder at Jebbit
12:15pm-1:15pm: Boloco Lunch Break Out Sessions
- Nailing the Job- Want to join a startup soon? Learn how to get a startup job or internship in Boston
- Networking in Boston- Looking to build professional relationships? Find out where the best resources and people are in Boston.
- Peter Boyce- Harvard University- Marketing and Partnerships at Skillshare & Founding Director of HackHarvard
- Ryan Dawidjan- Babson College- VP Company Culture at Blank Label
- Engineering in Boston- Curious about the engineering scene? Learn about the new technologies startups work with today.
- Aaron White- Carnegie Mellon University- Co-Founder and CTO at Boundless Learning
- Matthew Grace- UMASS Dartmouth- Co-Founder and CTO at Objective Logistics
- Ask a Founder Anything- Not sure what you want to know? Ask two of Boston's most respected founders anything.
1:15pm-2:30pm: Skills Workshops for the Student Entrepreneur
- Matthew Bellows -Babson College- Co-Founder and CEO of Yesware
- Learn how to do major sales as a startup company with less resources than your competitors.
- Chris O'Donnell -Brown University- Director of Product Management at Hubspot
- Learn how to do basic product management to prioritize your roadmap in a fast paced environment.
- Rebecca Van Nederynen- Northeastern University- Consumer Product Marketing Manager at Carbonite
- Learn about lean startup principles to affirm your next idea and understand key customer development practices.
- Local startups will be able to network with Boston area startups to learn about their products, meet their team and see if there are any opportunities to join them. Click Here to learn more and register your company.
Questions? Interested in Sponsorship opportunities? Email email@example.com.
When & Where
Greenhorn Connect powered by The Capital Network
Greenhorn Connect is Boston's most comprehensive resource for entrepreneurs. We feature Boston's startup event calendar, job board and resources for entrepreneurs to succeed. Visit us at greenhornconnect.com.