San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This conference is currently at maximum capacity. We are not able to take anymore registrations at this time. If you are interested in attending, please add your name to the waiting list and you will be contacted if a space becomes available.
All are welcome to join the networking happy hour hosted by Emerging Museum Professionals at Revolution House, 200 Market Street from 4:30-6:30 pm.
Organized in 2011, the Philadelphia Visitor Experience Conference (PVEC) created by and for those working in visitor-serving roles in museums and cultural institutions, hopes to create dialog and ideas around ongoing issues in the field, be a sounding board for new thoughts and actions, and serve as a networking opportunity for people at all levels of their careers.
The round-table sessions are designed to provide dialog and discussion amongst attendees! Sit and discuss common questions and challenges around the themes below with your peers and leave with new ideas to immediate implement at your institution.
- Personal Branding and Advancing Your Career: Joseph Gonzales, Director of Museum Communication and Assistant Professor, University of the Arts
- Hiring Practices and the Review Process: John Orr, Director, Office of the President, Chemical Heritage Foundation
- Incentivizing and Motivating Staff: Kyle Cantarera, Visitor Center Supervisor, Longwood Gardens0
- Staff Scheduling: Cindy Helmstetter, Visitor Services Assistant Manager, The Barnes Foundation
- Support for Change and Organizational Buy-In: Merilee Mostov, Chief Engagement Officer, Columbus Museum of Art
- ...more to come!
When & Where
Philadelphia Visitor Experience Conference
For more information, please visit: visitorexperienceconference.com
Or email the committee at: email@example.com