San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us on Saturday, April 26 as we attempt to surpass the current Guinness World Record for the most babies getting changed into a cloth diaper at one time...around the globe!
Country Drawers Event Room
8,301 participants set on April 20, 2013.
Most people changing diapers within 24 hours.
Date of Attempt to Break Record:
Saturday, April 26, 2014.
Time of Attempt:
11:00 am CST
We are asking that all participants register for the event so we can have an accurate count of participants that will be at the event.
Please register 1 ticket per baby/adult pair. If you will be bringing more than one baby to participate in the change, there must be one adult per each child.
Older children, family and friends are more than welcome to attend. However, only participants will be allowed in the diaper change area during the change event. We will have activities available for older children and local vendors will be on location.
Please read the following requirements per Guiness World Records:
- Each adult participant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Toddlers or babies must be 39 inches or shorter.
- It doesn't matter what type of diaper a child arrives in but each child must be changed into a cloth, reusable diaper that can be purchased online, at a brick & mortar store, or is offered through a diaper service. Homemade diapers that aren't commercially available are not allowed. (We will have a limited supply of cloth diapers available to borrow for the change if needed).
The day of the event:
- Please arrive on time (no later than 10:45 am CST). Participants that arrive late may not be eligible to qualify for the event.
- The actual diaper change will take place in a sectioned off area. Only participants will be allowed in this area. Older children, family members and/or friends that are not participating cannot be in this area during the change per Guiness World Record guidelines.
- At the start signal:
- Each participant will hold up the diaper they will be changing the child into high in the air for the photographer to document.
- Each participant will change their child's diaper. No photographs will be taken during this time.
- When the diaper change is complete (no rush, this is not a race), each participant will hold their freshly changed child in the air for the photographer to take after shots.
- For our location to count towards the Guiness World Record total, we will need at least 25 participants.
Each participant will receive a bag full of fun goodies along with vouchers good for special discounts at Country Drawers after the event! There will also be refreshments and door prizes available. We hope you'll join us for this FUN event!
For more information, please like our Great Cloth Diaper Change - Cambridge Facebook page!
When & Where
Central & Southwest Nebraska's Natural Parenting Store. We carry over 15 brands of cloth diapers and a wide selection of natural bath & body products, cloth diaper accessories, eco-friendly cleaners, baby carriers, toys, gifts, scrapbook supplies and more!
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/countrydrawers