San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Course Name: Graph Data Modeling with Neo4j
Duration: 8-hours/1 day
Skill Level: Intermediate
Delivery Type: Classroom delivery with instructor
- Developers, DBAs, Business Analysts and students.
- An understanding of the labeled property graph
- How to apply the property graph to common modeling problems
- Common graph structures for modeling complex, connected scenarios
- Criteria for choosing between different modeling options
- How to modify an existing model to accommodate new requirements
- You will need some familiarity with Neo4j, and the Cypher language in particular. The material from the Intro to Neo4j course is sufficient knowledge to understand this course
This course teaches how to design and implement a graph data model and associated queries. With a mixture of instruction and hands-on practice sessions, you’ll learn how to apply the property graph model to solve common modeling problems. You’ll also learn how to evolve an existing graph in a controlled manner to support new or changed requirements.
- Introduction to the labeled property graph model
- Modeling guidelines
- Common graph structures
- Evolving a graph model
You will need your own laptop. Please arrive early to quickly install the product and labs used in the class.
Michael Kilgore, CEO and Founder, InfoClear Consulting
Michael Kilgore has over 20 years experience as a consultant, senior executive, and technology architect in wireless communications, security information management, full text search, taxonomy tool development, and integrated information solutions.
One of the original developers of the technology behind the NewsEdge realtime news delivery system, he specializes in building high-performance development teams to create workable search and retrieval systems. Before joining InfoClear full time, Mike was VP of Engineering at Schemalogic, a major business semantics tool vendor.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring a laptop and power cord; we will supply coffee and lunch.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions about the event, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com