STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO WRITE GRANTS FOR YOU!
GRANTWRITING IS AN EASY SKILL TO ACQUIRE, PRACTICE AND MASTER!!
Every agency, church, organization, and social club should have an in-house grantwriter. The ability to write a grant adds to your professional skills, makes you an asset to any organization, and allows you to participate in helping people in need by securing funding for community service activities.
"GRANTWRITING MADE EASY" IS INTERACTIVE......YOU WILL WRITE A GRANT BEFORE YOU LEAVE THIS CLASS! Expect to:
- Learn the fundamentals of assembling a grant proposal!
- Leave with a resource manual of grant funders, Do's and Don't!
- Ask questions and participate in open conversation about community service ideas!
- Learn what funders like and don't like!
- Write a grant before leaving the class!
When & Where
KIMBERLY DILOSA is an nationally recognized, award-winning community organizer in the areas of youth development and youth violence prevention/intervention. She is the leader of The Teen Dynasty which includes the nonprofit YOUTHanasia Foundation Inc.....the social entrepreneurship venture teenzMATTER Productions....and the community empowerment group Divas Curing Teen Violence.