Snapshot of events
- Dining and Devotions w/ Missionary in Residence Steve Slater
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind presented by Alzheimer’s Association
- Celebration of Significance Luncheon
- Tech Savvy Afternoon Seminar
- Lewis Wilson Institute
- Dinner On Own
- Keith Ewing Art Show and Student Photography Exhibition
- Theatre Department presents Hairspray*
*Available tickets for Hairspray may be purchased at the door or during the luncheon.
Grandparent’s Day is a free event. Reservation required for attendance.
Limited space available. Please RSVP by April 5th.