Grand Rapids Business Journal's 2013 Top Women Owned Businesses event
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM (EST)
Grand Rapids, MI
Please email information on dietary accommodations to Dana Blinder at email@example.com.
The 24 finalists in the $0-$1.49 million revenue category are:
- Doreen Bolhuis, president and CEO of Gymco Inc.
- Julie Cronkright, Jade
- Kimberly L. Downey, owner of Complete Investigations
- Roxanne Dudicz, owner of Rivertown Finance
- Floriza Genautis, CEO of Management Business Solutions
- Laura Holmes and co-owner Yvonne McKessy, FineLine Creative Inc.
- Mary Kline and co-owner Amy Ritsema, Onsite Wellness
- Denise Kohler-Kolesar, president of Kohler Expos Inc.
- Bonnie Knopf, president of Intrepid Plastics Manufacturing
- Rhoda Kreuzer, president of Partners In Action Inc.
- Catherine Lazarock, president of Symplicity Communication Inc.
- Cindy Locklin, president and CEO of Busy Bea’s Services Inc.
- Julie Lough, president of Micro Visions Inc.
- Barbara Meconis, owner and CEO of Holistic Care Approach
- Elaine Meyers, president of Meyers Cleaning Service Inc.
- Sandi Frost Steensma, president of Parrish Consulting
- Denise Booms-Pepin, president of CBI Telecommunications
- Barbara Pietrangelo, financial planner with The Pietrangelo Agency
- Amy Ruis, owner and president of Art of the Table
- Natalia M. Schotte, owner and president of La Vie de la Rose Flower Essences
- Janice S. Vanderbilt, president of Vanderbilt CPA Group
- Sheila E. VanZile, owner of Watermark Insurance Services
- Ann Vidro and co-owner Menda Wright of Creative Studio Promotions
- Beverly Wall, CEO of Languages International Inc.
The seven finalists in the $1.5-$3.99 million revenue category are:
- Meg Goebel, president and owner of Paul Goebel Group
- Joyce Lovse, president and owner of Angel Care Home Care
- Peaches McCahill, president of the McCahill Group
- Jamie Mills, president of Mills Benefit Group
- Mary Reagan Shapton, Reagan Marketing + Design LLC
- Karen Scarpino, president of Green Giftz
- Ginny Seyferth, president of Seyferth Public Relations
One finalist was named in the $4-6.99 million revenue category:
- Holly Lookabaugh Deur, president of Generation Care
Three finalists were named in the $7+ million revenue category:
- Deb DeGraaf, president of DeGraaf Interiors
- Linda Vos-Graham, president of Vos Glass
- Helen Zeerip, president of Teddy’s Transport
When & Where
Grand Rapids Business Journal
The Business Newspaper of Metro Grand Rapids, Holland, Muskegon and all of West Michigan. Published weekly and independently/locally owned, the Business Journal delivers fair and objective reporting that covers every sector of local business. Subscriptions to the Business Journal also include the annual Book of Lists, several bonus publications, premium access to the new grbj.com, Breaking News email alerts and more. Visit us today at grbj.com to see why Grand Rapids Business Journal has been “The one you trust” for 30 years.