Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
The Graduate Program in Training and Development prepares tomorrow’s leaders in the growing field of workplace learning and performance. Our students develop a highly marketable skill set and are prepared to take an integral role in reshaping tomorrow’s workforce. As you interact with expert faculty and practitioners, you will develop cutting-edge skills linked to a wide array of career opportunities in corporate training, e-learning, performance improvement, consulting and organization development. We offer the following programs:
- Master of Arts (MA) in Training and Development
- Master of Arts (MA) in Human Performance Improvement
- Graduate Credential in Training and Development
- Graduate Credential in E-Learning
- Graduate Credential in Instructional Design
- Graduate Credential in Online Teaching
- Graduate Credential in Human Performance Improvement
Our classes are taught by a dedicated group of full-time professors and industry leaders who use analytical and creative approaches in a highly energizing, constructivist format. You will be called upon to solve real-life problems and develop the capability to hit the ground running in your chosen profession. Courses are mapped to ASTD Competencies, so you are assured of receiving the most relevant curriculum that transfers
to the workplace.
Come to our Information Session to learn more about our programs!