Dear Prospective Student,
Are you considering an advanced Healthcare, Nursing, Pharmacy or Public Health degree?
Visit Thomas Jefferson University’s Graduate Open House on Saturday,
February 5, 2011 at 11:00am to learn more information about our graduate programs!
11:00am – Open House begins: Faculty and Admissions representatives will be available to discuss the programs and answer any questions throughout the entire event.
12:00pm- Optional campus tour. Please plan your time accordingly. If interested in the campus tour, we suggest arriving at 11am as the tour will begin promptly at noon and last approximately one hour.
1:00pm- Event concludes
The Graduate Open House will take place in the Dorrance H. Hamilton Building, 1001 Locust Street in Center City Philadelphia.
In the event the region experiences severe weather on the day of the Open House, you may telephone 1-800-858-8806 to hear a recorded announcement as to whether the College is closed.
For more information on the Jefferson Schools, Please visit our website: www.jefferson.edu
Please call our office (215-503-8890) with any additional questions.
Programs represented at the Graduate Open House include the following:
Jefferson School of Health Professions
· Bioscience Technologies, Master of Science
· Couple & Family Therapy, Master of Science
· Occupational Therapy, Master of Science & Doctorate
· Physical Therapy, Doctorate
· Radiologic & Imaging Sciences, Master of Science
Jefferson School of Nursing
· Master of Science
o Community Systems Admin
o Acute Care APN (NP & CNS)
o Adult APN (NP & CNS)
o Family APN (NP & CNS)
o Adult Oncology APN (NP & CNS)
o Pediatric APN (NP & CNS)
o Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
o Nursing Informatics
o Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
o Women's Health Care
o Nurse Practitioner (WHNP)
o Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
· Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Jefferson School of Pharmacy
· Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
Jefferson School of Population Health
· Chronic Care Management, Master
· Health Policy, Master
· Public Health, Master
· Healthcare Quality & Safety, Master
· Population Health Sciences, PhD
· Joint graduate programs, MD & MPH, MSN & MPH,
Law & Public Health
Jefferson School of Graduate Studies
· Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Ph.D.
· Cell & Developmental Biology, Ph.D.
· Genetics, Ph.D.
· Immunology & Microbial Pathogenesis, Ph.D.
· Joint Flexible-Entry Program Option, Ph.D.
· Molecular Pharmacology & Structural Biology, Ph.D.
· Molecular Physiology and Biophysics, Ph.D.
· Neuroscience, Ph.D.
· Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine, Ph.D.
· Biomedical Sciences, M.S. Basic Sciences
· Cell and Developmental Biology, M.S. Basic Sciences
· Microbiology, M.S. Basic Sciences
· Pharmacology, M.S. Basic Sciences
· M.S. Public Health
· Graduate Certificate
· Clinical Research/Trials
o Public Health/Health Systems Research
o Research Management
We look forward to meeting with you at the Graduate Open House.
Please refer to the Google Map image on the right of the Eventbrite page for directions, or the following link for a Thomas Jefferson University campus map.
Campus Map: www.jefferson.edu/directions/TJU_campus_map.cfm
Office of Admissions
Open House Program - Thomas Jefferson University