Graduate Industrial/Organizational Psychology Information Session
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (CST)
We know you have many choices both nationally and within the Chicagoland area when selecting an I-O graduate program.
Here are a few reasons why Roosevelt’s I-O M.A. program is world class:
- Metropolitan Setting: Roosevelt allows you to study I-O in a major metropolitan area full of opportunities to apply what you’re learning and to get a great job once you’ve completed the program.
- I-O Consulting Center: The Roosevelt I-O Programs maintain an on-campus consulting center that matches M.A. students with applied projects and internship opportunities throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Dedicated I-O Faculty: Roosevelt currently has 6 faculty dedicated to the I-O program, and we’re anticipating hiring two more for next year (2012-13). Roosevelt I-O faculty have applied experiences with organizations all over the country AND they are research active (24 publications [in-press and print] in peer-reviewed outlets since 2009). The program is built around the "Scientist-Practitioner Model" and is staffed with true I-O Scientist/Practitioners.
- New I-O Ph.D. Program: Roosevelt’s new Ph.D. program (beginning in Fall 2012) will only increase the applied and scholarly opportunities for students at the M.A. level.
- Flexibility: Roosevelt allows students to complete the M.A. program at the Chicago and/or Schaumburg campuses. Students may be full time or part time. We admit students Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. Our courses are scheduled in the evenings to accommodate working students.
- Student Community: Your fellow students are an invaluable asset during your graduate training and after completing your degree. Our program cultivates student community through RIOPA, our lively student organization. Roosevelt students know each other. They hang out. They room together at SIOP. They go to White Sox games together. They study together. And those relationships continue as students enter the working world.
Discover more about Roosevelt's I-O program at www.roosevelt.edu/psychology and join us for an information session!
When & Where
Roosevelt University Office of Admission
Schedule a tour at roosevelt.edu/visit
877-APPLY RU or 877-277-5978
425 S. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
1400 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (Chicago Campus only)
Other times are available by appointment