- Are you looking to improve the “customer experience” of citizens interacting with healthcare, education, public transportation, policy, governance, and so much more?
- Are you looking for new approaches to tackle problems and create innovative solutions?
- Are you looking to meet an amazing group of passionate people, learn new skills, and have fun doing it?
- Concrete results might be in the form of policy documents in an actionable or decidable form, change suggestions supported by research and plans of action, service designs, and new initiatives or platforms.
- Less tangible but equally valuable results will be in experiencing diverse ideas and new working methods, building real connections to people in the same team or on the other side of the world, and in seeing how a structured innovation process can produce robust, concrete and human-centered results, even in just 48 hours.
Looking forward to jamming with you!!
EVENT PARTNER AND SPONSORS
Partner - The Hub LA
We're actively seeking event sponsors - let's chat!
When & Where
The Hub LA / Arts District, Downtown LA
830 Traction Avenue
Third Floor (up sparkly purple staircase at back of building)
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 7:00 PM - Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Add to my calendar