Governor's Commission on Minority & Women's Business Enterprises Meeting
Monday, June 9, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Commission members actively work to cultivate an environment that provides contracting opportunities for minorities and women across the state of Indiana. Come network with these individuals and learn what the Minority and Women's Business Enterprises program has to offer.
Please contact the MWBE Office at (317) 232-3061 or visit http://www.in.gov/idoa/mwbe/2501.htm for more information about the commission.
This event is free and open to the public.
When & Where
Indiana Department of Administration Division of Supplier Diversity
The Minority and Women's Business Enterprises Division assists minority-owned and woman-owned businesses by:
- Creating a fair, competitive and equitable business environment,
- Providing networking opportunities to clients,
- Working to increase utilization, and,
- Monitoring and enforcing program compliance.
The division fulfills its mission by providing knowledge, guidance, and service to clients while protecting the integrity of the program. The commitment pledges high quality customer service that is both efficient and professional, and that demonstrates respect for both clients and colleagues.
Our Business Strategy is driven by our focus on the below key objectives:
- Adding Value to Indiana’s Economy
- Establishing Strategic Partnerships
- Positioning Minority and Women Owned Businesses for Growth