Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Please join the National Capital Area Chapter of ASPA on Wednesday, November 20 at 6:00pm for a panel and discussion on the use and role of social media in government.
The panel will examine social media from the perspective of engaging citizens to address challenges and further public missions. Experts will discuss cases where government (federal and local) have been innovative in using technology to engage stakeholders and also discuss opportunities for expanding and leveraging these intiatives to further engage the public and solving social problems.
The panel will consist of:
- Moderator: Justin Herman, SocialGov Program Lead, GSA
- Beth Beck, Open Innovation Program Manager, NASA
- Tom Gates, Deputy City Manager, City of Alexandria
- Nick Skyltand and Ali Llewellyn, SecondMuse
- Hilary Brandt, Director of Innovative Engagement at the U.S. Department of State
Be sure to come prepared with questions. Light refreshments will be provided. We hope to see you there!
Also, stay tuned for other upcoming events from your NCAC Board: