We are currently updating the schedule. Tastings will begin in Feb. If you are trying to book with a Groupon, Living Social or Amazon Local voucher that is due to expire, do not worry; we will still accept it past the expiration date. Please check back to this page for updates. Thank you for you patience!
Gourmet Coffee Tasting - 2 hrs - $39.00
- Did you ever wonder why your store bought coffee usually needs cream and sugar to drink it?
- Did you know your current coffee is likely stale?
- Did you know that high quality Arabica coffee stands excellent on its own if it's roasted and brewed correctly?
- Have you ever drunk coffee grown on a single farm in El Salvador where we can tell you the farmer's name? What about coffee from a multi-farm co-op in Kenya that is processed at an organic wet mill? What about a coffee that is mild and tastes honey sweet without adding sugar?
- Did you ever wonder what makes a Colombian coffee taste different than a Yemeni coffee?
Well this is your chance!
We will brew several coffee origins, taste them and discuss why they taste as they do. We will also discuss coffee in general, origins, processing and how it all affects flavor.
Too much coffee today is latent with sugar, cream, heavy syurpy flavors, man-made sweeteners or all of the above so you can't even taste the coffee; it's just a big cup of sugar. We are different than most coffee shops as we focus on the coffee; top quality coffee at that. Excellent coffee has natural flavors that change as it cools. Some is fruity, some is nutty, some is creamy, some is just plain smooth. Excellent coffee is not bitter or burnt. Why not try some that is perfect on its own? Let us allow you to rethink your coffee.
Please call me (Tony) at (216) 370-3262 or email tony at troubadourcoffeeco.com if you have any questions. If you have a group of 8 or more wanting to purchase tickets, please contact us to talk about a private tasting.
**Please be sure you are intending to book 'Gourmet Coffee Tasting'. Some of our events look the same but are in fact different.
When & Where
Troubadour Coffee Roasters
My name is Tony DiCorpo. My company is Troubadour Coffee Roasters in Fairview Park, Ohio. I am a coffee bar owner, operator, barista, roaster and coffee consultant and in the coffee industry for 11 years.
Please call me at (216) 370-3262 or email tony at troubadourcoffeeco.com if you have any questions.
I can help you learn about coffee, the coffee business, teach you about opening a coffee shop and help you learn valuable tools to become a barista.
We have been featured in the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Cleveland Magazine and on Fox 8's "New Day Cleveland" with David Moss. We also offer industry advice for articles in Specialty Coffee Retailer, Fresh Cup and other publications from time to time.