Got Ideas but Are You Lean?
Monday, March 4, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
Newport Beach, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
But Are You Lean? Let's us Show You How!
6:00 to 6:30pm - Registration and Networking
6:30pm - Main Event
- The Lean Entrepreneur authors Brant & Patrick will discuss how to use customer interaction, purpose-built experiments and actionable data to become a lean startup.
- Two minutes Pitch to a panel of 2 investors, Brant and Patrick. Then you have five minutes to ask them what you need to do to be lean and fundable. It will be PRICELESS.
- Plenty of opportunities to meet face to face with investors and K5 Venture Partners
- Take home The Lean Entrepreneur book for FREE*.
*Purchase your ticket now and get The Lean Entrepreneur for FREE (Brant or Patrick will sign it too)
Special thanks to our sponors: Silicon Valley Bank and Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth
- Featured Speakers: The Lean Entrepreneur authors Brant Cooper, Patrick Vlaskovits
—Brad Feld, Managing Director, Foundry Group; co-founder, TechStars; and creator of the Startup Revolution series of books
"If you're an entrepreneur, making stupid mistakes is inevitable. The Lean methodology will help you cut down on them drastically. Do yourself a favor and pick up The Lean Entrepreneur. It will make your journey into the unknown much, much smoother."
—Julien Smith, New York Times bestselling co-author of Trust Agents
"This fascinating new book shows that at the intersection of disruption and lean company thinking, there is a new world of: lean entrepreneurship—empowered individuals who bring the world kicking and screaming into the future. I can't wait."
"The Lean Entrepreneur cruises at 50,000 feet with a view of the context we are operating in today's economy. At the same time, it dives deep into key ways the new startup tools, frameworks, and mechanisms can be leveraged to take advantage of a world filled with uncertainty and opportunity."
—Scott Case, CEO, Startup America Partnership